New pics of my GP - winter, frozen AHH!!! my car is dirty!!

whiteSE

well this is a repeat for ClubGP users but I don't post that often and haven't had good pics for a long time!

Just went to get my haircut and it is cold (-40C with the windchill). My dad had said that my car was bottoming out - I didn't believe him until today. I swear my GP must be about 1/2-1" lower than normal because of all the snow frozen in the springs and the shocks.

277514_8_full.jpg

Do you think it looks lower than normal here?

277514_9_full.jpg

Snow packed in the wheelwells - you should have seen the right front wheelwell where there is no mudguard. yes that is some rust down there :evil:

277514_11_full.jpg

Here is a relatively common shot for me off the porch

277514_10_full.jpg

OH so dirty - yet I dare not wash her - too freakin' COLD!!

Well, not bad for a cheap, free digital camera. I will get more when it isn't so cold :D

yikes -40. It was -25 in Chicagoland a week or two ago. My car sure as hell didnt like being started in the morning.

Hey, sometimes I just bare the cold and wash my car, i cant stand her dirty for too long.

what year is that an 89? 90?

Hey Whitese. What part of Ottawa you from?? I'm from west end, stittsville to be exact!! nice car! Get that thing CLEANED UP!! Doesn't the COLD FUNKING weather SUCK BALLS?????????

So many qustions :lol:

She is a 1990 SE with the 3.1V6. It is supposed to warm up some over the weekend so I will run it through the new touchless carswash near me and take some clean pics. Garage wise, we have one and the big fat van usually gets it because "My car is easier to clean off than the van" - yeah right!

Bake82:

I am in Blackburn Hamlet - east end of the city just before you come to Orleans. I will be taking an AZ driving course in a week or so out in Carp so you can imagine how much I am looking forward to the commute!

Aloha! (man I wish I was in Hawaii)

Bake82:

I am in Blackburn Hamlet - east end of the city just before you come to Orleans. I will be taking an AZ driving course in a week or so out in Carp so you can imagine how much I am looking forward to the commute!

OUCH! haha have fun with that drive if you need to come across the split! haha, I drive in traffic from stittsville to Ottawa U like everyday! it sucks balls! give yourself LOTS of time to get across the city! especially to carp! that sucks man!! Good luck tho!

Yeah, it snowed all yesterday and we got about 10 inches! :shock: But I don't drive the z in this weather so I moved it so my driveway could get plowed. It's getting painted soon. :D

http://photo.starblvd.net/5speedz34/2-4-4-1076608009?m=0&pg=1&ro=3&co=3

http://photo.starblvd.net/5speedz34/2-4-5-1077268376?m=0&pg=1&ro=3&co=4

whiteSE: does your car have the blue tint on the top of the windshield (to block out the sun)?? Mine does and its an 88, I'm just wondering cause I wasn't able to put the Pontiac decal from the inside..

It is factory tinted but it isn't blue, it's smoked out or something - not sure what you meant but the Pontiac decal is applied from the outside - I like it because it almost looks like the PONTIAC and the tinting is all one.

The Z snow pics are great! Love the bright snowflakes in the foreground.

I'm in Northwest Wisconsin and we have.................1/4" on the ground!!!!!

Okay, maybe 1/2". My seven year old is really bummin'. He got a snowboard for Christmas. He got to test it maybe 2 weeks ago when we had a whopping 1.5 inches.