3428.60$ Later....

Maverick

You shouldn't have picked it up man, that's all I can say.

So what should I have done? Just left them with a car, and continue bumming rides, while a 6thousand doller car sits in a parkinglot?

FWIW: a '92 Lumina sure as fuck ISN'T worth $6000....you could have gotten a better car for the $3400 that you just dumped into that one...........hell a '92 lumina isn't even worth the $3400

FWIW: a '92 Lumina sure as fuck ISN'T worth $6000....you could have gotten a better car for the $3400 that you just dumped into that one...........hell a '92 lumina isn't even worth the $3400

Thanks for your tips and opinions. Have you seen my car? Can you garuntee that? I doubt it. I paid $6000CDN for it in July. I doubt this car will have devalued enough to be shiter than a 3400$ car..... :roll:

$5k Canadian for a 93 Lumina Z34

according to a few places on the 'net it's worth about $4500 - 5000 US

and according to a few other places, including KBB "excellent" private party retail, which very very very few used cars should be rated excellent, it is worth less than $3000...no one in their right mind would pay $5000 USD for 93 Lumina

...FWIW: I couldn't get $5000 USD for my '97 Cutty

$5k Canadian for a 93 Lumina Z34

according to a few places on the 'net it's worth about $4500 - 5000 US

and according to a few other places, including KBB "excellent" private party retail, which very very very few used cars should be rated excellent, it is worth less than $3000...no one in their right mind would pay $5000 USD for 93 Lumina

...FWIW: I couldn't get $5000 USD for my '97 Cutty

:lol: I know mand well it ain't worth 5k US :lol:

I paid about what it's actually worth, give or tak a couple hundred