New member, I think

Mach5Gus

Hi all,

I'm Gus, from ClubGP and other places on the Net, lots of you here know me. To be honest, I couldn't remember if I'd registered here before, and I checked for all the screennames I might have used and came up empty, so here I am, possibly again. :wink:

TTYL!

welcome man! I remember you from awhile back but see you mainly posting on ClubGP.com

Out of all the forum's, this is my home, so grab a drink and make yourself comfortable! :D :cheers:

welcome Gus! your car is definately legendary. almost everyone knows of the Mach 5. beautiful and trustworthy piece of machinery. im currently looking into bidding on a '96 GP Special Edition on eBay. 67k miles, all options a '96 could have, white, and polished 5 spokes. your car is a good factor to my decision since it is a 200k+ car. keep that car up!

Hey, thanks guys! Finally got around to registering, I still kinda miss EFI-Street, tho. :wink:

Sorry about that huge sig pic I had up before- it didn't look that big on my site that I linked it from. :yikes: BTW, what cool smilies there are here!

Heza: that's you bidding on that 96? That car is *clean*, man, good luck on the bidding!

Brian: yeah, I should have been here long ago, can't say why it took me so long. Looking forward to pitching in!

G

welcome, i dotn know what a mach5 is got a pic?

I just updated my profile, just click on my website link- FWIW the Mach 5 is my 95 GP GTP, seen under all that crud in my new, non-huge sig pic.

BTW dude, I can't decide which I like better: your car or your avatar! :peace:

G

hey Gus its matt with the gold Euro Lumina, the one that saw you in Elgin...and on cardomain. Where did you get that avatar? Ive seen a few others with luminas that had something like that

Mach 5= SPEED RACER, the cartoon show

Ha, yea i thought Mach5 was some special edition or something. :oops: Anyway, thats a nice ride you got, very clean, very nice. Hopefully, this summer i can get my car that clean. Alot of work ahead of me, this winter has taken a toll on the body, and the engine, bastard oil leak. Did you have that 3.4 emblem made? I like it.

Thanks guys!

Eurosport Matt- I actually drew that avatar myself, a few years ago. Not sure where the Lumi versions came from.

midstar- I've done the T-belts every 60k, as recommended. I'm looking at changing #4 about 18 months from now. FWIW, 200k+ isn't as unusual on these engines as you might think. I know of several 91-92 LQ1s over 200, and a guy I know in FL has a 95 with about 210k now, right on my heels! (Hi Pete!)

topless94- the 3.4 badges come from a Chevy Lumina Euro 3.4, the Lumina sedan w/ the 3.4 DOHC. I just apinted them white to match my other badging, I love how they look. FWIW, my car isn't perfect, she's got the usual little wear-and-tear items you would expect on an 8-year-old car, esp. one w/ 16 years worth of use/abuse.