GS and TGP Pictures

99RegalGS

shits sake...does he plan on fixing that thing??? If he does i really wanna see it when its all done! :D

Yes he plan's on fixing it. He hopes to have it done by the summer.

I bet an early 90's B4U GP front end would look allright on there, they have the small horizontal line thing going on. Might be a LOT easier to find than an unmolested TGP front end, and would bolt right on.

Is he going to try and make it fast or is he just trying to make it look good again???

Yeah, he wants to make it fast too. :D

He wants to get a Topgun 160 chip, get rid of the cat, exhaust, blow off valve, and proably more.

I bet an early 90's B4U GP front end would look allright on there, they have the small horizontal line thing going on. Might be a LOT easier to find than an unmolested TGP front end, and would bolt right on.

I think he wants to get another TGP bumper. He got priced $399 for a new one w/o painting.

Tell that guy to take car of that car. If i hadnt of gotten my exhaust done, that car would have been mine. It is probably in better hands, i would have let it sit until atleast summer time. It would have been a shame for me to own it though, so good luck!!!!

Dude, that's awesome. Why isn't he on here yet?

He is signed up. "NickTGP," but he's not on the internet alot.

I'm curious on how it runs...oldman told me that it needed brake work and a fuel injector. He seemed like an honest guy, but you can't trust anyone 100%.

I'm with Justin :wink: ..find a 91-93 SE w/ B4U or a GTP and snag the front off it...then he should have the *only* mini-quad equipped TGP :wink: ..unless of course, you can find another wrecked TGP nearby to take parts off of.

I'm curious on how it runs...oldman told me that it needed brake work and a fuel injector. He seemed like an honest guy, but you can't trust anyone 100%.

Hey I finally get to post, my family is always on our dial up.

A few things about the car. It hesititates alot but it will really take off in third gear. After I have the front end looking new again, I plan to get the topgun 160 and thermostat, it will fix the low end problems. Maybe some more as I get the money.

shits sake...does he plan on fixing that thing??? If he does i really wanna see it when its all done! :D

Yes he plan's on fixing it. He hopes to have it done by the summer.

dude it is fixed, what with the custom headlight and what-not. all it needs is chrome wheels that weigh 1400 lbs and some yellow stripes to make up for it and he's in like flint.

p-out money

deef