Someone w/ CARFAX...please help, need a big favor

AWeb80

VIN is = 1g2wp12k4wf201341

Its for a coworker and he is looking at a 98 (?) GP GT w/ 210000 miles on it for his fiance (sp).

He wants to know if there is anything wrong w/ it.

Thanks in advance.

carfax wont tell if there is anything wrong with it. i had two car that i ran on carfax. both had been in multipke accidents. one of tehm was totalled. carfax told me nothing except how many times the cars had changed ownership. its a waste. hell, my van has had a totalled title for 7 yrs and car fax only had one posting. it was when my parents bought it new. its worthless.

carfax wont tell if there is anything wrong with it. i had two car that i ran on carfax. both had been in multipke accidents. one of tehm was totalled. carfax told me nothing except how many times the cars had changed ownership. its a waste. hell, my van has had a totalled title for 7 yrs and car fax only had one posting. it was when my parents bought it new. its worthless.

the only time it come back with accedents is if it has been rebuilt and reported to the insurance company

i have been in one wreck with a car and it don't show up because it was never reported and never fixed

that does not mean carfax is wrong they just don't know about

How much is he (she, I guess, since they're not married yet) gonna pay for it? I saw a flyer for a '97 with less miles than that for $5500. Gimme a call if you want me to get the Phone # for you.