speedo off

rudefyet

There's one last issue i need to cover with my car...my speedo is exactly 10 mph off a 60...i checked it last night...it's around 7 mph a 30 so yeah it worse at say 120...i was just curious if you could "adjust" the speedo

and also if anyone could hook me up with a pic of a digital dash in a gp i'd appreciate it...if i like it i might switch

all this after i timed my car 0-60 at 8.9 seconds...i was like wtf? i knew it was too good to be true :bawl:

I just changed the speed sensor on my car, even though i got it for free, if u try and go buy it...I think my buddy said it was around 90 bucks...could be wrong though??? And I dont know if it is the same speed sensor for the non turbo 3.1 but i would think so. People thought i needed to tilt the motor or remove the alternator but you dont have to, just look down behind the motor about a foot down from the alternator and u will see it. Its held in by two bolts and sits on top of the tranny. :D

alrighty...i figured that was it...i'll have to pick one up at the junkyard...i can get anything at the one around here...i have about 5 L67's and 2 TGP engines only 15 minutes from my house :twisted:

um but yeah i want a pic of the digital pontiac gauges...i have web space if you need to upload it...please...someone snap a pic