Marcus18

okay so I have grey cloth interior. I have black seat covers on the front seats

and I'm planning white with black acsents on the exterior. right now I have blue fog lamps. what color do you think would go good with my car neon wise? I was thinking maybe orange to match the dash but I don't know about white and orange. I was thinking about getting a extra cluster and making it blue instead of orange. what do you think I should do?

marcus

THIS IS A $40 digtal camera BTW, Thats why the pics SUCK!! Everything is RED, not orange or pink!!

I always wondered about that...thanks for clarifying...i can visualize it red now not pink...lol...very very nice now that i know what color it is

as for me i like a black interior...no fancy colors...i have seat covers exactly canadian badasses...except they're dark grey and black...all i'm doing is some red neons under the dash to go with the gauges...the outside will be red to cause i don't want two different color neons and they go with the red stripe on my car...i have hyperwhite low beams and fogs

but since yours is white....i like the blue gauges idea with some blue neons...that would be sweet