Got exhaust done..sound files

topless94style

Can anyone host some videos for me so i can show let you hear the beast? I am pretty damn satisfied in how it sounds.

2.5" piping, carsound cat, magnaflow round muffler, 2 magnaflow oval mufflers, 3" crome tips.

i second the love of the plates.

i have only heard one other 3.4 and that was in a 92 z34 and well from memory there is not alot of difference in the stock and what you have done.

noticed any easier breathing with it yet?

Monty

Yea good ole MN. Well, burnsville atleast, BORING. We are going to a strip club tonite though. :twisted:

Burnsville.. I love that mall! Hey, you ever go to U-pull-partss in rosemount? Cheap prices, good parts, lol.. Which strip club? :twisted:

Yea good ole MN. Well, burnsville atleast, BORING. We are going to a strip club tonite though. :twisted:

Burnsville.. I love that mall! Hey, you ever go to U-pull-partss in rosemount? Cheap prices, good parts, lol.. Which strip club? :twisted:

ha ha ha...strip clubs in MN. havent done that in a long time. King of Diamonds by far the best. Deja Vu is alright too.

on my way back up here from IA after new years i heard a radio ad for deja vu.

i guess i usually head north to Winnipeg for stripper action. it is only 2.5 each way instead of 5+ each way to the twin cities

Monty

Yea we went to Choice. Its a small club, down the street from Sex World, i think on 3rd street. Deja vu, for the prices they charge sucks. Choice, the girls are alot more intimate, or frisky, they do more risky things, vu the girls kind of spin around on stage, and the lap dances are the same routine for all the girls. Choice, i have been there twice, tonite being my second time, and i have spend a good amount of money there. Choice, by far has way better girls and dances for the money. Plus its half the price of the vu to get in.

As for the exhaust, its alot deeper idle than stock, and in the low rpms its just a rumble, not too loud. But trust me, once you get on the gas, that thing screams. I will have to record that tomorrow or something.

download a codec pack from here

http://doa2.host.sk/codecs/

this has every codec you'd ever need

i would also recommend using a different videoplayer

you can use the player in the codec pack

or

Global Divx Player

http://www.divxity.com

it's faster then any other player...but comes with adware that is easy to unistall

or

VideoLAN

http://www.videolan.org

My personal favorite cause it'll even play corrupted videos and uses it's own codecs that are re written a lot better then the original...but it doesn't play WMV videos in windows media 9 format