powmaster 3 abs unit !!! new price

Guest Gp crazy

Guest Gp crazy

I just called on my reman ABS unit on Monday and it was 695.95 + a 100.00 core charge. They must the making mine it is not here yet. another 7 day's with out my baby :cry:

"Pior Remanufacturing (http://www.priorreman.com) 1-800-444-4821 is the only place I would recommend to remanufacture these units. They run about $500 with a $50 core and feature a 3year/36k mile warranty. The part number is 4600107. They usually have them in stock, but Prior says that this is one of their more popular units. Prior has a custom manufactured rear housing to FIX the number one problem with the PMIII. They also pay delivery and return shipping for this price!!! I highly recommend Prior for their units."

the uper portion is from the" www.TurboGPGarage.com" web site 8)

Times have changed and they've got us by the balls when it comes to that ABS pump.. I know that $500 quote is at least 2 yrs old. Bright side is you'll never have to repair it again.. hopefully. :shock:

Its not prior its GM. Yeah that info is old, but the prices fluctuated. At the time I wrote that it had been anywhere from 400 to 550. The price seems to be stabilizing at around 700 though.

GM hiked alot of their prices up recently and I'm sure thats where prior has to get a lot of the parts from. I know they have tried to outsource some, but it probably wasn't enough of a savings. Also, they were having a real supply issue a while back. They have also been somewhat reluctant to reveal any information about their rebuild to be besides what I've seen. I can only imagine how much business I've sent them.

Chris

Guest Gp crazy

the last price i got from the gm dealer was 749.00 $ and it looked like the old one and i said no! thank's to my friend/ landlord i got the part on order form Prior. i hope it's here this week 8) thanks for the replies. Jeff