pics are up!

ThunderBat

hey hey hey!....I finally had a sit-down session with my Hunny and she showed me how to load up my pics onto our website.I'm still a BIG novice at this stuff but the initial results dont look too bad. checkout the site and lemme know what ya think.

http://www.angelfire.com/film/thegreenhouse/index.html

most of the stuff (well, all of it) is stuff she has done (she's a photographer) but the Garage is all mine! (ain't that how it should be?)

i just noticed you're from VA. you have a nice lumi btw! I always thought that color configuration looked good! 8)

Where in VA are you located? I'm in Gaithersburg, MD which is roughly 20mins from DC.

If you give that car to your daughter, you better be gettin a new W! :wink:

Historically I've never been that fond of a silver/gray colored car but this one was so clean and still shiny for its age that I must admit to being pretty impressed with its looks. Silver on the other hand is my daughters fave car color. (she saw "Gone in 60 seconds" a few years ago and fell in love with "Eleanor"...shes been car crazy ever since!...That's My Girl!!) If she does wind up getting the Lummie she will have to part with some change (unless of course I hit a lotto ticket! LOL)...I wouldn't at all mind getting another "W"....the Z34, Cutty conv and Grand Prix GTP are all nice rides, but I am also partial to Chryslers (watch that kinda talk on this here web page!)...and as I mentioned in my other post "cold chills" I gotta BIG thing for Trans Ams...so who knows what the future holds...as far as location, I'm right outside of Colonial Heights which is about 30miles south of Richmond. I've been around here most all my life, if not for my computer I never would've met my bride! Which has been very cool cuz she has relatives scattered everywhere it seems and I dig the whole highway traveling thing.

nice lumi man. silver i think is one of the best colors on the lumina euros in particular. besides my color, white and red. what are you runnin for exhaust wise?check out my ride on the link below

Your in colonial heights! HOt damn! im in Richmond (well...Henrico co...on the Goochland co. line in Short Pump).

Thats wild...caus about a few weeks ago, a guy joined that actually lives about a mile away near the new Short PUmp mall.

Hey...being in CH....do you go to Circle Auto recy. at all? Ive only been to chestefield auto...but heard Circle has newer cars, like more cutty's . If so, im currios..caus im also looking for stuff for my GF's truck!

pm or email me sometime!

jon

eurosport94...I had a place called "AutoWorks" here in CH do my exhaust system...they did away with the rear axle crossover and ran the pipe under the middle of the monospring...less curves and he could make a true "Y" joint going out to the mufflers. We installed twin Cherry Bomb glasspacks with welded on 69 Chevelle SS style tips. the whole smash set me back about $300...well worth it cuz that rumble at idle sounds SO sweet!

godofthunder...hey hey dude! out there on the west end with the new open air mall! I bought the Lummie up on the north side at a little place on Brook Rd! out near Va Center Commons...I don't get out to the west end much, unless I get a hankering for one of those hefty burgers from Fuddruckers!...anyways, Circle Auto is a pretty cool place...they have a nice gravel bed under the cars and their GM section is one of the biggest there...they also have a pretty high turnover near as I can tell...so if you find a car there with something you need or want you better get it then, cuz next time it may be in the crusher...they are always changing the field every time I go over there...if you pay your money to go look at Chesterfield and you come down to Circle the same day, tell them at the desk and they'll let you in for free (at least they did for me last time)

How much does circle cost to get in? I heard they also have more newer cars than chesterfield!

Fudruckers is hella-awsome. My GF used to work at the Ukrops accross the street. I also totalled my Cutlass Cieara at that interstection of Broad and Parham. And hell, GF lives right near VCC, so we are there quite often.

Looking at the clock...i may go down to CAR today (no work till 230)

jon

well if you're looking for a vert check this out. I was trying to buy this but my parents said no with helping me cover the difference. It's in Richmond & the auction ends in 3 days.

I know there was a post about this already but i can't find it.

It's a 1995 with the 3100 green exterior w/ white leather & white top with about 57,000 miles on it. It's probably gonna go for atleast $6,000 being that it's ebay. The KBB value is ~ $7,200. I'd like to see someone get this here since i can't now. :cry: I really wanted this since it's a rare combination with the color scheme and with the 3100 engine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6405&item=2453370980

WOW! that is one sweet cutty ragtop for sure!...I wish I was in a position to grab up on it myself but I just sunk the bucks to buy the Lummie...afraid its gonna be a little while before I can dive in again...powerful shame tho cuz that is right up the alley of what I'd like to get...oh well, another time...another car. I'm with ya though, it would be cool if someone here on the site could land that car...someone who'll treat it right!