Suspension overhawl

hoodilio

Ok, my 1993 Cutty's suspension seems it needs a make over. Ive got 87,000 miles on it, and i wanna replace all the bushings (anything rubber oriented), and struts and strut mounts and boots. I can not seem to come accross a list of all the bushings, does anyone, such as a W-Body guru think they could make me up a list of all the things i shoudld replace in my suspension. (ps. i dont got a rear sway bar)

its not that i really want more stability, its that stuff feels old, looks old, and somehting it rattling, dont really got the morey for more mods, just to replace old wornout stuff. But thanks for your input.

• 2 weeks later...

no, not nessesarily, I am more concerned with stuff in the front, cause I got some loud ass sound in the front or right under me when I go over bumps, like something big and medal is loose, or has no bushings around it anymore.

hmm, ok, thanx guys, now i just gotta find a suspension place near me. Would u think a regular shop, like a mom and pop place know about suspension, like there is this place near me that just does AC Delco parts.

Ah yes I had the same noise in the front on my old 3.1 Lumina with the auto trans. It was 2 things making it. Transmission was loose and the cv joint was shot. Fixing both parts terminated the clunk in the front.

Ah yes I had the same noise in the front on my old 3.1 Lumina with the auto trans. It was 2 things making it. Transmission was loose and the cv joint was shot. Fixing both parts terminated the clunk in the front.

how many miles did the car have?

i see, so since i dont really have any time to do any kind of work on my car right now, i should just bring it anywere and have someone take a look at it? Any compitent shop should be able to take care of it? How much did yous cost to replace?

i see, so since i dont really have any time to do any kind of work on my car right now, i should just bring it anywere and have someone take a look at it? Any compitent shop should be able to take care of it? How much did yous cost to replace?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you want to know how much it would cost at a shop, here's a concept: DRIVE to the shop and ask them. We don't know everything.

um ok, sorry but some of the W-Body gurus here DO know everything. Just thought ide ask you guys on here cause thats what the forums are for, to ask questions, or research answers to questions. Jeeze what crawled up your ass.