Help I can't see..

Green96GTPchick

Both of my headlights decided to stop working at the same time. The high beams work, the fogs work, the parking lights work, but not the low beams. All four lamps light up when I put on the high beams, but only two, the high ones, come on. Might it be a fuse? Or could they both have burnt out at the same time?

Try taking a high beam and plug into the low beam plug...

If it works, you have dead / burned out low beams.

If not, you'll need to locate the headlight fuses / relay and do some testing...

- Erik

Ok I gotta Re-Comp on this

I thought I had this problem narrowed down nicely, then checked back and re read the bit you put :

All four lamps light up when I put on the high beams, but only two, the high ones, come on.

you say 4 light, then say 2 light and im sure the plugs do not swap from the high low beams

I ment to say that when i put on the high beams only the high beams come on, thats it, the low beams do not come on in any mode.

For those of you that have quad lights you know when the high beam switch is on the high and low beams are suppost to turn on and the fog lights turn off.

I'm just gald i have fog lights.

You can unplug the low beams and with a light tester check to see if you have voltage to the connector when the headlight switch is on. If not then its probably a fuse or the headlamp circuit breaker.

If the connectors are getting power then both of your low beams burned out. It's not common for both low beams to go out at the same time.. But it has happened before.

Yea I would test for power b4 shelling out 60 dollars for 2 new mini quads, I would hope for a broken wire that could be easily fixed cheaply than replacing them expensive azz lights

I had to go bring the boy home, so while i was cleaning the snow off my car, i carefully tapped one of the bulbs and it came back on. I did it to the other one, but i think i tapped it a bit too hard and broke it, cuz it flashed then didnt stay on. So now i have one wokring headlight, i need to get new ones tomorrow.