Updated Pics of my z

matts93z34

Well no offense meant by me. I've never liked flames.. a lot of people do. I think that spoiler fits.. not a fan of huge spoilers.. but I think it blends in good. But like I said.. its a great looking car.. A lot better than what I drive :wink: good to see someone putting some time, money, and effort into these.

not bad, could you tell us a little bit about the engine, i know its the ASG 5.0, but ive never heard one in person or knew anyone who had one. How does it feel, responsive, faster then a 3800 S/C, or anything else you can comment on. Keep up the good work.

A lot of people don’t like the Asg 5.0 because the engine is sleeved. Since i have had the car i have had some problems with the engine such as the ac clutch separated from the pulley, water pump broke, had to get new fuel injectors, it damn near impossible to replace the back 4 spark plugs and wires. If you go to my cardomain page and under favorite links there are two websites one being the official page and one was made by someone else. As for throttle response i love it I don’t know how the 3.8SC response is so i cant compare them. But from test that someone did it showed that the 3.8SC was faster than the 5.0. Its all in preference i guess. Hope that answers most of everybody questions if have any other questions just let me know and i will try to answer them and thanks for the comments.

Matthew

i gotta give you props man...i dont like flames either...but with that motor those flames are probably real :D I LOVE V8's youv got a lot into it and it looks great and about the spoiler..as long as you like who cares..thats how i design my car