Apparently some company ALREADY makes GP bodykits...

GrandPrix34

6-1-1-1076429254?m=1&pg=5&ro=0&co=0&pw=*AD83FFA626B

Didnt have a chance to speak wit the guys but i did snap this photo wit my Picture phone. The whole front facia looked intact and 1 piece. The hood was dinged up from the corners as though it didnt fit right or something. ALso under the passenger set of lights, the front facia had a lip as though it was not properly installed..

They had a web address behind their windshield but i didnt get it. It looked like AED but i know they are BARELY working on a kit for the GP.

Thats what we would call an overly ambitious ricer who so strongly feels the need to be gay and rice up their car that they actually have to adapt a body kit from something else. There are many stupid people like that on cardomaine who photoshop ricer kits on their ford tempos and plymouth sundances

Thats what we would call an overly ambitious ricer who so strongly feels the need to be gay and rice up their car that they actually have to adapt a body kit from something else. There are many stupid people like that on cardomaine who photoshop ricer kits on their ford tempos and plymouth sundances

Your kidding me...I've never been to the Tempo and Sundance secton! Boy am I missing lots of good ideas :roll: