95 Cutty Conv. Green/ Tan

KRH20

Does anyone have any idea how many that Olds made in this style? I want to get a hold of one but the ones I've seen so far are questionable or just too far away. Mainly 1995 but 1994 is something i would considder too.

if u want a convert, and the nice interior why not a 96, especially since it will most likely be the 3.4 and the year of the most powerful 3.4, i am just partial to 96' in like everything, the cutty, the ss impala, first year of 4.6 in the mustang, and the last year of a lot of gm stuff before it changed body and motor wise.

there were no convertibles in '96. '95 was the last year for them & i wish they came with atleast a passenger airbag before '94. Cause i want the dual abs to make my g/f feel safer in my car. He parents are loaded and drive benzes. :roll:

Cause i want the dual abs to make my g/f feel safer in my car. He parents are loaded and drive benzes. :roll:

SRS.. you're dating a he? :D jk

Her...yea it's a typo jackass I also mean airbags...it's practically the same rofl :flip:

:bash:

lol

95 was the only year for that color combo in a ragtop. Here's a preview...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LinkPhoto?GUID=2f1f4211-36e5-71b9-2e45-724d11261680&size=

Dude since when were you on LI???? I cant say I recognize the area (Nassau?) nor have I seen that car, but if I do I'll be sure to trade ya w-body flip-offs! :D

What is that color called? I wonder how much that would cost and how well it would look with my black top. That color green has been my fav color for a long time.