Need diagram..

supreme_style21

Can anyone with a service manual, or mental picture, tell me/show the routing of the shifter cables in your console setup? I'm going to the yard quite a distance from here later this week, and I gotta pull it myself. I'd normally figure it out on my own, but its about 30 below, so I wanna get in and out ASAP.

So if anyone has a quick way to pull this thing, let me know. I have almost no clue as to the direction it runs :?

cut the carpet, remove console, disconnect cable at shifter, remove center black shield with 7mm bolt, get it from a car with the engine removed, disconnect it from the tranny and pull the living shit out of it from underhood.

Your welcome. Might wanna post something more specific than "need diagram"

cut the carpet, remove console, disconnect cable at shifter, remove center black shield with 7mm bolt, get it from a car with the engine removed, disconnect it from the tranny and pull the living shit out of it from underhood.

Your welcome. Might wanna post something more specific than "need diagram"

I got what I needed.. I just woke up when I posted it, so thats probably as specific as I could have gotten :?