Running cables to trunk.

euro-man

I just got my Chevy Euro, and before even looking at the rear, I want some sugestions as to how I can access the trunk area without cutting holes all over my seats ands stuff.

I noticed though, that their are plastic pins that connect the rear deck (carpet over rear speakers). Does removing these pins give me access to the speakers? I would run cables through here if I need to, or am able to. I also want to swap my Delco speakers out for my Pioneer 6x9s.

Any sugestions would be awesome!

(my old 96 corsica had the fold down rear seats, which now, I took for granted, as I don't have this feature anymore :(

Thanks, Jeremy .

There's plenty of room to run cables to the trunk around the wheel well. If you pull out the rear seat, you will find that there are large holes at both sides at the bottom of the wheel wells. You may have to pull back the carpet a bit to find the holes.

how I can access the trunk area without cutting holes all over my seats ands stuff.

Any sugestions would be awesome!

use the trunk key

Trunk key? hmmm. Do you mean the outside lock. If so, you missed the point entirly. Anyway, Thanks you all for the reply.

-Jeremy

I managed to work this out quite well. As a couple of you said, their are a few scattered holes in the rear, top, behind the seats. I jist pulled the seat back a bit, and put the cable through. For the larger data cable, i went into the trunk and widdled the hole a bit bigger (got rid of some of that gunky plastic stuff).

Thanks for the input everyone.

-Jeremy