W-body windshields

gp90se

Ive been told there all interchangeable, but I have access to a TGP windshield, need 2 put it into a 94 regal, it will fit right in, correct?

also, any1 have good step by step windshild installation instructions?

-Jeff

Oh man, if you need to ask you are going to open a can of worms.

I have been replacing windshields for 4 weeks. I am sure glad I never attempted to tackle that chore before I knew what I was getting into.

Call a mobile service and make an appointment. Simple as that.

You stand a big chance of calling them up anyway after you have broken some glass, or have leaks, or create a mess where you cannot clean-up the glue.

Don't let the price of the glass scare you into doing it yourself. Installers will charge only 50% of the price you can get new glass for. You should be able to get someone to do yours for less than $300, maybe as low as $200. That would include supplies and labor and a gaurantee.

Will ask the boss what he would charge and dial in a price that you would expect to pay.

Are you insured???

If you have comprehensive look to see what your windshield deductible is.

You should be able to do 2 winshields a year without effecting your rates.

Call your local Junkyards and ask if they install a windshield.

We got a local Junkyard here and will install a windshield+labor+supplies for only $150. The good thing is that they have many cars to choose from and the first glass they tried installing did not fit and was able to find the right one after that