any one make or know someone who makes graphics or sticker..

stlunatics2oo3

okay i wanna get some stickers to replace my emblems on the sides on my cutlass supreme

i wanna kno if someone makes them or knows some one who does

if so how much for

about 9inches long 1 and 1/4 inch tall sticker sayin

Cutlass supreme

in silver color

any font but i would like the letters to be gutted out like where the paint on the car is the inside color of the letter

thanks

Jeremy

theres a girl in school that her parents own a race car making buisness and a sticker mnaking buisness, they do a bunch of the big shiny sticker things, ill find their number

dude i can't call them i live in michigan plus no long distance just i am hopin some ones wife or g/f does this or some shit ya kno

thanks

Jeremy

jeremy just come down by me and there is a place called gibralter trade center and it has a bunch of vendors in there, its got tattoo places, cafr audio jewelry stores and a few guys who make any kind of sticker you want, for only a few bucks, he uses a computer and a bad ass printer/cutter. let me know if u want send me the cash and of what style font you want, size color and i can get em for you. later Jay

my dad knows a sign shop thats gonna do a few Bowties for mine. theres a place called http://www.decaldriveway.com, and theyve got stuff you can order. Theres one that has the two chevy bowties, and in the middle of them you can say pretty much anything. I was thinkin of gettin"YOUR HONDA SUCKS" in between them.