cutty body kit?

ThunderBat

does anyone make body kit pieces for the cuttys? something a'la Z34 style...I've seen a couple of cars on cardomain.com that had front spoilers and replacement front fascias (or so it seemed) but they didnt list their supplier in their mods list. anybody have any info?

no offense to you guys personally...but those guys at razzi aren't gonna sell many products if they can post any pics on their website. I couldn't get a pic to come up for any bodykit I clicked on, and that folks is just plain pitiful. I've seen too many bodykit pieces that look like pure sheet...if ya cant see a good installation beforehand, why would you plunk down your duckies to buy it?

does anyone on the site have a cutty (90-96) that has a body kit or a modified front spoiler?...if so I'd like to see some pics if ya don't mind...I found one on cardomain.com but it looked like the "rice cutlass from hell"...if ya dig that look but it aint my bag of tea.

There is nothing for 92-97, but for 88-91 there is a kit by Aeroform.

These cars are old though, so only dated-looking kits are available.

I guess that it is the styling of the car that adds to the difficulty of getting a good looking kit....my '94 Probe GT was obviously older than my cutty, but it was marketed to a younger crowd, hence the abundance of kit/accessories available.

Actually they did, they had the Cutlass, which was like the malibu, and the Cutlass Supreme, which was a W-body.

you read my mind....

Wow...thats cool then! Not really because I hate the Malibu.

no offense to you guys personally...but those guys at razzi aren't gonna sell many products if they can post any pics on their website. I couldn't get a pic to come up for any bodykit I clicked on, and that folks is just plain pitiful. I've seen too many bodykit pieces that look like pure sheet...if ya cant see a good installation beforehand, why would you plunk down your duckies to buy it?

worked for me

yes...that's the cutty i've seen and wanted to worship it!!!!!

dude just look at that car...it's amazing!

seeing a cutty like that acutally led me to encounter gmforums and then here :D

I hereby retract my previous statement about the Razzi website...I checked the link while I was here at work and all the pics came up fine...evidently my internet firewall on my home PC was blocking the images (Idon't know why)...anyways, the kits look pretty cool and I think those front airdam units could be easily adapted to the 92-96 front ends...maybe. I guess the local body shop guys could help with that one.

hey guys, how about this for a cutty front spoiler? I was just playing in paintshop and thought I'd try this just to get an idea of the look.

cuttyfrnt.jpg

not bad and could easily be done just add a piece right in between the fog lights

I like it. I kinda had the same thing in mind for my GP. I was actually thinking about cutting from the fog lights down and drop that front lip a few inches along with the fog lights. It does look pretty sharp, i guess i need to post a pic to get the real effect of it.

my wife has definitely got me hooked on paintshop pro...I love playing with something like this to get a feel for how it would really look...I understand that the folks at showcars-bodyparts.com will do one-off custom pieces if you contact them. I have no idea how much they would charge for such a piece...maybe if they had enough pre-orders you could get them at a decent price....maybe? just a thought 8)