ordered some rotors for the lumina

Mint Euro92

u know they are throw away rotors right? Meaning u can't resurface them when u need a break job again.
At the price they are you cant go wrong $ 44front and rear 39 bucks

i tlaked with the guys from brake warehouse for about 45 min and they set me up with drilled rotors and said a quality shop should have no problem turning them, take off a few thou at a time and go slow. They also said slotted eat pads, but best of luck

how come all the different part numbers?

wasn't it the same rotor for those years? how come there are all those different part numbers for the same part?

how come all the different part numbers?

wasn't it the same rotor for those years? how come there are all those different part numbers for the same part?

They duplicated 1 number and the rest are right & left, front & rear

From JC Whitney, you're likely to get the wrong part.
Never had that problem with JCW & I have been ordering from them for over 20 years :roll: And I have the same rotors on my truck as well they work awesome and dont eat pads 23k miles on the last set of pads >242150_41_full.jpg

From JC Whitney, you're likely to get the wrong part.
Never had that problem with JCW & I have been ordering from them for over 20 years :roll: And I have the same rotors on my truck as well they work awesome and dont eat pads 23k miles on the last set of pads >242150_41_full.jpg

IS THAT A SOLID ROTOR!??!?!?!

I just installed Raybestos Brute Stops on my GP this past weekend. Got 'em at Kragen's. ($49.99) There was an ad on the inside of the box for Raybestos performance rotors, drilled and slotted. Don't know how much but it may be worth checking into. I know I paid $100 each at NAPA for the slotted (only) that I have currently installed.

Tim

Yes its on my 85 GMC S-15 truck Stainless lines too

Daym. Get up enough momentum and I bet they have enough torque to pull you up a hill :P.

Yes its on my 85 GMC S-15 truck Stainless lines too

Daym. Get up enough momentum and I bet they have enough torque to pull you up a hill :P.

:lol: :roll: Yeah right .No ,they are actually lighter than the stock rotors