Lummie in transition

ThunderBat

well guys, it happened pretty much like I thought it would...my daughter came home for her holiday visit and sure enuff I got all the yip and yap about how much she liked my car (which is accompanied by the wide-eyed grin that says mine?mine?mine?)...So I suppose I'll be putting the Lummie in top running shape in prep to pass it on...no big plans for serious modifications and such. I will still post pics of my ride (for now) as soon as I get them uploaded to our site. (I'm a newbie at this webpage stuff so bear with me please)

cool.

i like my 90 cutty, but am kinda shopping for a dif car. as i really want that 3800 S/C in a car of mine.

so it is pretty sure i will stick with a w-body. just unsure of old or new or which one.

Monty

i like my 90 cutty, but am kinda shopping for a dif car. as i really want that 3800 S/C in a car of mine.

so it is pretty sure i will stick with a w-body. just unsure of old or new or which one.

Isn't it a work of art ?!

Motor1.sized.jpg

Isn't it a work of art ?!

Motor1.sized.jpg

yes it is a work of art.

drools

Monty

atleast you know you're givin her a good car :D

well, not exactly giving...there will be some duckies involved...but I guess it is kinda cool that both my kids always want to buy my cars...I guess they figure they're getting something they can trust. I wouldnt sell it to them otherwise. One of these days tho, I'm gonna find "the baby" and wont no amount of buckies get that one!

hey, if shit in a can can be considered art, I guess... that that can be too!

Goddamn! I feel the hate on here! I used to be a 3.4 owner for longer than most of you kids have had your licenses. I'd still be a 3.4 owner if it wasnt for a girl who didn't know what a red light meant and smashed my drivers side and turned my Z34 into a comma at 55mph. Lose the attitudes and grow up. Brian I'm not talking about you either, I know you.

hey, if shit in a can can be considered art, I guess... that that can be too!

Goddamn! I feel the hate on here! I used to be a 3.4 owner for longer than most of you kids have had your licenses. I'd still be a 3.4 owner if it wasnt for a girl who didn't know what a red light meant and smashed my drivers side and turned my Z34 into a comma at 55mph. Lose the attitudes and grow up. Brian I'm not talking about you either, I know you.

Hey come tomorrow your Z's heart will beat once again :D