J/Y visit today

Dannymik

I went to M&M u pull it today to look for wbodys parts. There was a bunch that were picked through, but I did find a 1992 Cutlass Supreme with a dual cutout in the rear bumper. The damn car was almost resting on the ground with no clearance, because it had no wheels on it. If I want to get it I will have to bring my jack.

Anyways I snapped a few pictures of of wbodys I came across.

This Grand Prix had some quality parts left.

fa19028b.jpg

This looks in good shape from the GP....3100

fa190290.jpg

Interior pictures from the GP...charcoal

fa190292.jpg

Buick Regal GS with a 3.1

fa190293.jpg

Dual W-bodys...looked like a '94 Regal and a '92 Grand Prix

fa1902ae.jpg

That Grand Prix burned big time

fa190295.jpg

Lumina 3.1

fa190298.jpg

Cutlass International interior

fa19029d.jpg

Thats all Folks!

Yeah, my lid's hinge assembly is busted on mine, and i have been looking for one forever! If its possible to just get the hinge assembly and the lid, i'll take it. If you need info on how to take it off, i can give it to you.

slick...let it rip, I never messed with one before. I can also look at my Cutlass lid since its a '95 and basically the same thing. I would imagine that they would want like $10 for it? Its one of those you pull in j'yards so everything is cheap...$10 just a guess.

Dude.. if it isn't a bother, wanna see how much the rest of that entire shifter/console setup would go for? Or just the shifter/cables? I nearly got assraped when I went to the yards here for those.

I would love to help out my wbody peeps...I have a few things to do today. I should give them a call and see if there open tomorrow. If so I will try to make time and get down there. The '94 prix was one of the newest cars in that yard. All the newer junkers go to the 3 other yards that are on the same road as that one.

I would love to help out my wbody peeps...I have a few things to do today. I should give them a call and see if there open tomorrow. If so I will try to make time and get down there. The '94 prix was one of the newest cars in that yard. All the newer junkers go to the 3 other yards that are on the same road as that one.

That'd be awesome!

I nearly got assraped when I went to the yards here for those.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Assraped? Hmmm....

You like that? :lol: No.. they wanted $250 for a console here!

I nearly got assraped when I went to the yards here for those.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Assraped? Hmmm....

You like that? :lol: No.. they wanted $250 for a console here!

OHHHH... I thought that people wanted the product so bad, that they.. yea.. nah.. not one for storming the beaches of the cheeks, lol :lol:

sorry guys...I've been working everyday since my last j/y visit. The weather is currently really bad here in WNY so I don't think that there will be many people picking through the cars! I hope my next day off will be Saturday, but overtime is a question this weekend. I will keep you informed.

more bad news :x

I have to work tomorrow from 7:30am to 4 pm. I will not be able to get there...I'm never going to get there on this pace :cuss: !

Sunday I have a Baptism ceremony at 1pm. I can't even watch all the damn Football games.

Sorry, but i'll try next weekend :roll: