Taillight Swap Ques. - pic

supreme_style21

'pics' in the subject line always gets the hits.. :wink:

Well I couldn't sleep, so I swapped the taillights on my car.. :? I don't like it.. but its better than the previous setup.

fa1ad85b.jpg

It all fit decently.. BUT the bulb harnesses are slightly different (which I suspected before I started) Right now, they just haphazardly jammed into their respective sockets.

I know I've seen one or two of these 4 doors swapped like this.. not sure if it was here or clubgp, but who knows the easiest way to make it all fit properly?

looks like a normal GP....

any pics of the "original" setup???

The original setup has the huge turn signal on the top.. instead of the bottom.

It all fit decently.. BUT the bulb harnesses are slightly different (which I suspected before I started) Right now, they just haphazardly jammed into their respective sockets.

I know I've seen one or two of these 4 doors swapped like this.. not sure if it was here or clubgp, but who knows the easiest way to make it all fit properly?

Why not splice the wires instead and use the harness for the new socket (if you have it).

Thats the problem... I'd rather not start splicing stuff up in there. Granted, its probably my only option.. but I'll see if I come up with any other ideas.

looks like a normal GP....

any pics of the "original" setup???

The original setup has the huge turn signal on the top.. instead of the bottom.

I gotcha....those look much better then :D

It looks way better w/o the huge amber turn signal on top.. I would have gone w/ the mesh style SE ones like those though.. There is actually a set at my u-pull it yard.. :D

It looks way better w/o the huge amber turn signal on top.. I would have gone w/ the mesh style SE ones like those though.. There is actually a set at my u-pull it yard.. :D

Thats what I want... but I just happened to have these sitting in my spare bedroom.. so I figured what the hell. I just don't have the cash right now to dish out for a new set.