2002 Grand Prix Door Handle Problem

93LuminaEuro

My 2002 Grand Prix GT has an annoying problem. Occasionally the front passenger door will not open from the inside, but the exterior door handle will work. Whats wrong with it? Car is still under warranty so if its too complicated to fix, the dealer can do it.

My 2002 Grand Prix GT has an annoying problem. Occasionally the front passenger door will not open from the inside, but the exterior door handle will work. Whats wrong with it? Car is still under warranty so if its too complicated to fix, the dealer can do it.

take it in anyway, I would make those bastards fix any little thing that went wrong with it while I could.......

yeah. as long as you can get shit for free, do it!

besides, if you fuck up, you have nobody to blame, but the dealer... you can blame them, AND make them do extra stuff...:lol:

I'm such an asshole.

-Ben

I have never heard of anything happening like that before. But like was already said numerous times, it is under warranty, make them pay for it, along with every other little thing that goes wrong, while you can.

Shawn