Can I remove the...

gmrulz4u

My 89 Cutlass has those lower door pouches and I was wondering if I could remove them? I have tried covering them-up do to a lot of wear and tear(scratches, heal marks etc.) from the 1st owner, but it kind of looks cheesy.

I bought some interior vinyl spray paint in a can but it would be a hell of a lot easier if I could remove them and bring inside my basement to spray.

THANKS GUYS!:)

have fun! Yes you can remove them, i did to recover my doors and paint them. GM, for some reason, had the bright idea to make the door panel about 8 different peices so if you want to seperate a [articular part, u'll probly have to pull everything apart and make sure you put them back in a certain sequence or they wont work again, lol - This form GM, surprised???

lol

k, its really not that hard, just be carful cuz everything is held together with metal push clips on plastic studs that just LOVE to break off, which means break out the epoxy glue!

PM if you need more info on painting them as i have done it and learned the propper ways to do so.

- Justin