check out my new interior pics

no1kicker

I had some extra interior pieces laying around so I figured I'd try something new. Let me know what you think, hope it doesn't look like rice. :lol:

newint1.jpg

newint2.jpg

newint3.jpg[/img]

Cough.. rice. jk :D Too many contrasting colors for my eyes.. white-gray-charcoal. I dunno. Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

Maybe if you went all out and painted the light gray :?:

It's not bad, but I prefer the totally dark grey interior like the leather equipped '93 STEs had. Now if only I could find one to strip the interior from......

Love it, I'm thinkin of either doing that to mine (exter. is white) or putting a woodgrain kit in. Nice work

Go with the white...don't take this personal, but not a fan of woodgrain.

Love it, I'm thinkin of either doing that to mine (exter. is white) or putting a woodgrain kit in. Nice work

Go with the white...don't take this personal, but not a fan of woodgrain.

No offense taken, I live in the TX heat, so unless I chop some trees and stain it myself I wont be woodgrainin a thing! lol :lol:

Guest TurboSedan

woodgrain is nice in some cars, but i would probably think 'Regal' right off the bat with a W-body. i don't think it would match a GP interior very well i guess. looks good no1kicker, nice work.

joshua

That looks very nice, I knew a kid that had a GP and he painted the interior, and it looked like I took a big shit in his car. It was bad. Didn't know how to use a can of spray paint I guess.

But that looks great in your car!

Looks pretty darn spiffy man! One thing i noticed, when ur little driver info thing is lit up at night it looks a lot different then mine, did they change the look in 90??? or just for the TSTE????

Looks pretty darn spiffy man! One thing i noticed, when ur little driver info thing is lit up at night it looks a lot different then mine, did they change the look in 90??? or just for the TSTE????

went from VFD (vaccume flourecent (sp?) Display) to LCD didnt it???

- Justin

92turbole is right. The TGPs got the older style, VFD DIC. The '90 & up GPs (except the 2-door turbos) went to the LCD display. The VFD ones are natorious for having some compass calibrating issues among other glitches, like harder to read in daylight. Since I've got one 2-door TGP, and one 4-door TSTE, I've got both kinds. I haven't had much of a chance to tinker with the TGP since we found out she runs (a thrill since I picked it up for $400 :shock: ), so I can't give a thorough comparison. But from what I saw breifly, it does appear as though the TGP's display doesn't show up as well in the light.