Value of a 1996 GP GTP

kfahn

It has 82,000 miles, is in good condition other than needing a headlight assembly, has power everything, and needs new brakes. Very clean interior, no HUD or DIC, or leather.

Also, what am I looking at to get all the brakes replaced? I have the full front brake assemblies, just not the rears.

no HUD or DIC

Doesn't that mean it isn't a GTP?

As for brakes, brake parts for our cars are dirt cheap. But what do you mean by "getting all the brakes replaced"? Do you mean new rotors and pads, or new calipers too?

ok, fine, if you don't know the value of the car, how much would the replacement rear brakes and the replacement cost be?

Uh well the value of a car is dependant on the location and who is buying it. Different cars in different locations have different prices. And that car may not have much value to Old Man Jones as it would to one of us. Check the blue book value of it.. that'll pretty much tell you a universal price to go from.

yeah, as for the HUD/DIC question, that does not necessarily constitute a GTP, those were delete possibilities with the GTP package.

And as for the brakes, I mean the brake pads, rotors and calipers

Full retail value is about $4,000 in the NADA price guide. No body pays full retail so probably $3,000. New headlight assembly could go for about $600 from the dealer, I would look in the scrap yards. Brakes all the way around would vary. My guess $400-$500 if you have a shop do it.