Question about GTP's

94SLSDOHCUTT94

My friend told me the other day he thinks all GTP's are supercharged, I told him I was 90% sure they weren't all supercharged. I was thinking about it afterwards, thats when I began to doubt myself as usual. Are all GTP's supercharged? If not, how rare is a factory s/c GTP ?

Correction sir, not all 97's were supercharged. Some of the earliest 97' GTP's churned out were not supercharged, same goes for the Regal GS's that were 96.5' model year. Super rare, but they do exist, my ex-girlfriend's mom had a non-supercharged 97' GTP.

If it's a GTP and non-supercharged for 97+, then it was ordered that way...I'm sure there was a L67 delete option as GT's could be optioned to have the L67 if I'm remembering right.

There was no delete option at all. Either you ordered a GT or GTP. If there was a delete option, for just a GT with L67, there would be a hell of alot more on the road than just L67'd GTP's. make sense? - Mark

There was no delete option at all. Either you ordered a GT or GTP. If there was a delete option, for just a GT with L67, there would be a hell of alot more on the road than just L67'd GTP's. make sense? - Mark

okie dokie then :wink: ...I did not know, just was stating what I thought...well, then what does this guys ex-girlfriends mom or whoever the hell have then? a rebadged GT or something?..I've never heard of any "rare GTP's with no L67" before this thread(show me a credible source and I'll believe it, otherwise, I won't.)

you can buy those GTP emblems anywhere in all kinds of color and what not. It's prolly just rebadged.

bingo. Anyone see the new stratus GT-R? How about an F-250 Type R or an SE-R 80s celica.