black out rear tails.

bad93lumi

I've seen some luminas and cutty's w/front blackouts, but never rear ones. I was wonderin if GTS makes a pair of blackouts for a lumi. If anyone has a pic of a lumi w/rear blackouts, post it here.

Yeah GTS makes them, I have a pair on my Z34. They come with a center section also for the regular Luminas since they're different than the Z.

Got any pictures? I'd like to see that... I wish those GTS headlight covers weren't so expensive... like 40 bucks for a couple pieces of plastic?

where can i find them for my cutty? I'd be interested if anyone knows. Thanks.

There isn't covers available, but you can tint or 'smoke' the rear taillights if your so desire.

The product is called "Nite-Shades", pictures more details can be found here: Tinting Taillights.

On that thread you'll spot another link for pictures for a tinted Z34; the Cutlass will have the same results.

- Erik

I just recently did something like that......but it was with this semi-translucent plastic arts&crafts stick on(I really have no idea how to explain this stuff)that you put on say a tabletop and you cut out designs and peel the cut designs out, leaving the designs you cut into it sticking out of the color behind it. Make sense? if not sorry, I did my best.

Well anyway I cut two perfect pieces for my rear taillights and applied the plastic adhesive cover?(still trying to explain it), cut some pretty sweet looking flames into it, peeled it off, turned out pretty damn good If I do say so myself, and the best thing is, I can take them off and change the designs up whenever I want to cheaply and easily. I'm going to go and check out if they have any other colors, well mainly just going to look for black. Black with the Olds symbol or just some more flames but with the red standing out of the black, that would look sweet.

dykz34....I'm with thabulldog on this one....DAMN! that is one SWEEEET lookin Z!!! what size are those wheels and tires?....I just gotta say it again...DAMN that Z is HOT HOT HOT!!!!....maybe someday mine will look that good, but until then..."I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!"