Antifreeze leaking out all over

MommyTaz022200

My (soon to be ex) husband decided to stab a hole into the metal hose/pipe that goes from my heater core to the waterpump area. It's on the passenger side and kinda goes around the engine. Is there a way to fix this hole? It's right by the metal bracket on the hose. If there is no way to fix it what is this hose called and how much is a replacement? Is this a dealer part?

He also started changing the transverse spring for me, but only got to removing the tires. I have put the tires back on but I still need the spring changed. How do I change it? I do have a hydrolic jack, but I'm not sure if I need some kind of spring compressor. I have new struts to install while I am changing the spring, since they are shot and my husband had told me that changing them while the spring is being changed will save alot of time.

well i can tell you what i did when mine rusted out

i think that actual pipe costs around 90 bucks...so if you really want one go for that or go to a junkyard

but i'm broke so what i did was took the entire pipe out got the size of the rubber hose that i has on the end and went to a hardware store bought some rubber heater hose that exact size and a couple pipe clamps...then all i did was take a hacksaw and cut out the rusted part...the rubber hose will just slide right over the pipe and just put it back togheter and tighten the pipe clamps real tight and you have a fix that won't rust...heheh...total cost $3... hope i helped

If it is a rubber heater hose then just cut it around where the hole is. Measure the inside diameter of the hose and then find a plastic connector with an outside diameter to match the inside diameter of the rubber heater hose. Put that plastic connector inside the two ends of the rubber heater hose. Get two two clamps and tightened it.

If it is a metal hose then cut it around. Use a file to get rid of sharp edges. Measure the outer diameter of the metal heater hose and find a rubber hose which has an inside diameter to match the outside diameter of the metal hose heater. Put that rubber hose over the the two end of the metal heater hose. Get two clamps and tighten them up.