Market Research Question

desertdog71

Guys, I am doing some market research for an Aftermarket Company, I would like to hear some suggestions as to what products you would like to see for the 3800 Regal, Grand Prix, Impala, and Monte Carlo. I want to know about Performance Mods, Appearance Mods, Lighting, Interiors, Body Styling, anything you can think of. If I can get some good ideas from owners of these cars it is possible, that we can get some more products released for our cars.

I will be leaving town for a few days but will be back on Wednesday evening. I wanna see a huge list when I come back.

This is a great opportunity to have our voices heard, and get some results.

Thank You in advance for your participation.

I am willing to bet $5 that this will be a huge flop. Any takers?

It may be.. and it may not.. take your chance.

Honestly, I'd like to see some TASTEFUL ground efx/body kits. Everything now looks like pure rice.

And what about projection headlamps? I know you can MAKE them.. but there has to be an easier, more professional way.

And a B4U kit for 4 doors would be awesome, but I honestly doubt many would be sold. Not a whole lot of sedan enthusiasts out in the market.

I can't think of anything right now.

60V6 conversion package.

I second that!

I agree, many of us onwers are looking for more affordable power from our vehicles.

Yes, the appearance side gets you in the door, but lets get down to the nitty-gritty of power and efficiency.

And you'll strike big... have you seen the total posts on 'how do I make my pushrod or DOHC faster?'

- Erik

What about the Intrigue?

a kit for dual exhausts and digital guages would be nice. Oh, and a column shift conversion for any of the above listed cars (except Impala). Blue backlit guages for the Grand Prix.

Thank You for the suggestions, I will pass them along, sorry for now the focus is on the Regal, GP, Impala, and Monte Carlo. W-body vehicles and mainly the 3800 Engines. You may call this a flop or whatvever you like, that is up to you. I will notify you all of product releases when the become available. Thanks Again. and Keep the Ideas coming.

Does this include the Series I 3800? If so, a cam, preformance heads, headers, Throttle body, Roller rockers, intake manifolds, underdrive pulleys, ECM chips.

I second that, seeing as we have essentially the same car.

P/P heads may be in the works for the Series 1 3800, maybe some other things also, I will post on this board if and when items become available, keep the ideas coming though, this is good information directly from the people interested in the products, your input is very valuable to us.

Yes it includes the series 1 also.

Cool!!! :D Finally the Series I 3800 might have an aftermarket.

P/P heads may be in the works for the Series 1 3800

Can you guys put bigger valves in there too?