Addco sway bars...how do i get them?

topless94style

if youre not too ancy...if you can wait until i get home to my parents (shortly after i get back from Iraq), i will give you mine with all hardware for pretty cheap. i had it in my GP for about a month and a half. oh...my 'rents live in Burnsville so you're right there....no shipping.

if youre not too ancy...if you can wait until i get home to my parents (shortly after i get back from Iraq), i will give you mine with all hardware for pretty cheap. i had it in my GP for about a month and a half. oh...my 'rents live in Burnsville so you're right there....no shipping. if you really want to buy it...go to http://www.truckperformance.com and find your car on there. that's where i bought mine originally.

I'd be willing to buy it also. :) I live in MN too. :)

well whatever works. all i can say, is the bar is sitting in my trunk with all hardware. i pulled it off my car a month before i left. i guess ill make a posting to anyone who wants it in Minnesota when i get back. i paid $150 for it and would look for maybe $40 for it.

davis and erok1 I'M SORRY! &$*# i feel like a liar. i remember long before talking to you both about the bar. i wasnt trying to toy with you at all, but i didnt get the bar off as soon as i wanted to because GMpartsdirect.com kept phuking up my order for new original sway bar parts. once i got the parts i didnt get them installed right away because my squadron was getting all prepared for an ORI (operation readiness inspection) with big wigs from HQ. that got cancelled and we ended up getting all our stuff ready to deploy for our Iraq trip which is where i am at now. both of you inquired and i DID tell both of you that id sell it. i couldnt determine who deserved it more because i got responses from both of you at nearly the same time. but...davis and erok1 you got dibs first....and then topless94style and then dykz34. im sorry for all the confusion, but ill still sell it for $40 + shipping...or to the Minnesotans....ill just deliver it. for whoever wants to buy it....i wont be able to get to the trunk of my car until about mid/late February. again, sorry Davis and sorry erok1. i feel like a :devil: