Good way to run wires???

GRANDFURY

Hey guys, just wondering if there is an easy way too run wires from the engine bay into the interior. Like is there already an opening there somewhere??? My car is a 89 GP LE with 2.8. I have huge lenghes of wire so that is not a problem I just havint seen a good place to run them through. Thanx 8)

I know on my Lumina theres a grommet like an inch and a half to the left of the drivers side strut tower. I've exploited that grommet to run wires many times. It's easy to run the wires through once you find the hole, you just have to follow the existing wires into the cockpit and get underneath the dash n pull it through.

I know on my Lumina theres a grommet like an inch and a half to the left of the drivers side strut tower. I've exploited that grommet to run wires many times. It's easy to run the wires through once you find the hole, you just have to follow the existing wires into the cockpit and get underneath the dash n pull it through.

yes thats the one i just can't remember who told me about that

he was running welder cable for his amp :?

blue cutty blue cable car domain site hrm guess i could search