How to replace the lights for the heat control unit ?

Ch3vyDude

The heat/AC control unit doesn’t light up at my ‘94 Lumina , did anyone had the same problem ? I’m not sure how to fix it since I couldn’t find the location of the small bulbs .. 

C6207807-5F8F-46EF-A799-9386A87994E1.jpeg

Get a service manual set for your vehicle.  Look at the schematic to see how those lights are powered--assure they're actually getting power and ground.

It's possible that all the bulbs have failed, but not likely.

I don't know about Lumina, but GM has used tremendously-small light bulbs, soldered into place in their sockets, on other vehicles of about that same model year.

I think Schurkey's on the right track, there.  Mine have gone out for the 1st time in 10 Luminas.  It upsets me.  But, Ive got bigger fires.

Back in the day I've had this issue. go ahead and grab a test light and figure out which wire is responsible for illumination but my guess is they have simply all burned out. which is highly annoying given they are all soldered down and what should be a pretty brief project quickly turns into more then that.