What color is this?

supreme_style21

Hot damn I love this color. Anyone have the code for it? Or the name?? I came SO CLOSE to buying one the exact same color just before I got the GP just because of that same color. Then I was talked out of it. Apparently buying a car based on color is 'irresponsible' :roll:

53_3.JPG

the offical name is "old person gold"

:lol: shut up. The thing is though.. it isn't a gold tone. If you see it up close, its almost like a mix of bronze/gray/green kinda.. Sounds gross that way. It changes hues in the sunlight.

Bronzemist sounds close.. but I've seen bronzemist on newer GP's and it isn't the same.

If you have access to that car, you might be able to check the RPO code sticker in the trunk for info. There may also be a tag somewhere on the body of the car listing the paint codes.

But I don't know for sure. I don't know alot about these W-bodies yet.

I believe it is gunmetal grey, it is the same as my old cutty.

Oh no.. I know what that looks like. I guess the pictures are really bad. It looks to be some form of gray in those pics, but its not even close in real life.

But it isn't gray.. like I said, the pictures don't do it justice. In person, it looks almost bronze.

like i said already: "old person gold".... :lol:

:D Bah! I like it.. its unique. I'm not a fan of the run-of-the-mill colors. I like the less common ones.. like that cayenne red, mysterious 'old man gold', etc..