93 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

DawnetteStump

Hello! I wanted to re-introduce myself. It’s been several years since I’ve been on here. I have owned my 93 Cutlass Supreme Vert since 2009. You name it I probably had it replaced or I replaced it. Two paint jobs and two tops and 3 sets of tires later along with a whole bunch of other things mechanical and interior later her I am.  I hope someone can help me find a part. It finally happened! My husband took the car out to run a few errands. He parallel parked on a city street and before he returned to the car the truck that had been parked in front of him had backed up and scrapped the corner of the left front bumper and busted the sidemarker/signal combination lens and didn’t stay around. They probably didn’t even know it happened. I’m hoping someone here can give me advice on where to look for another lens.  All of our local junk yards have closed and now I don’t have anywhere to pick apart a wreck. I’ve looked on EBay and nothing. I don’t understand it’s only 31 years old! 🤣🤣🤣. Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks for listening and have a safe year!

I can't seem to find any for sale online. I would have to dig through some boxes, but I don't think I have any of these left anymore. If I do, they are probably tinted. 

This is what you are looking for? The 1992 to 1997 CS coupe and convertible side marker light? And you need the driver side?

1992 - 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Side Marker Light - Front Right  (Passenger) | Go-Parts