Supermodified W Body?

Mizouse

i'm sry to say, but none of those cars cept for matts are w-bodys. there all rear wheel drive cars. clearly not w-body. just thought i would point that out.

they *were* Wbodies 8) so that qualifies them as being "supermodified" since they have been modified to all ends and basically can't be considered a W' anymore...either way, they're still pretty neat.

true but most of the lumina and cutty drag cars are kit cars. which, i hate to burst your bubble, wern't ever w-body's. i think mabey the hot rod one was. but has some panels on the ass end.

I guess I would consider it something to drastically change the appearance. I don't mean just some body kit or something like that. That Hot Rod Cutlass I would consider "supermodified", some show cars I would call that. Ones with extensive custom work done.

YEah, I have actually seen, and almost met a guy driving a Cutlass at the Super Chevy show this year. It didnt look like the kit, but was RWD.

They also used to race some Luminas at the local track here a while back. But, usually, they were bodies kits too (we raced a 80s firebird kit)

jon