keyless entry...etc....

sniperi311

i was wondering if theres any remote starter or keyless entry kits that you can like expand more stuff on, like buy a remote starter kit, and if you want add keyless entry, trunk opener, stuff like that, or keyless entry that you can add those to, any ideas would help,

also if i did buy just a keyless entry or just, a remote starter, what would you guys recommend

Save yourself time and money and get the combo. Most of the aftermarket ones are a keyless/starter combo.

My recommendation would be to get one that give you feedback, i.e. you know when your car is started. The one I had on my Lumina could alert me as to whether or not it was running. The one I had put in my GP does not. There has been NUMEROUS times when I'm not able to see my car, so I don't know if its running or not... I don't wanna think my car has been running for twenty minutes so its all warm and toasty to find out it hasn't been and everything is frozen solid.

Is it something you plan on installing yourself? I, myself, don't mess with it. All the ones I've had have all been professionally installed. Usually runs me about $280-$320 for a nicely loaded system installed.