The Z And The Cutlass Covered In Snow

CodeRedZ24

That sux man! Hey why are you driving your cav and cutlass in the winter? They're both verts. and your cav is got stuff done to it to? Just find it weird. Sux tho! glad mine's all covered up in the garage!!

Right on. Looks like my car today, cept mine had about 6-8 inches on it! :shock:

Snow rules by the way

Yeah, I hear ya brotha! Don't you just love all that snow we got today?

You guys got the snow i got on tuesday. Just wait, there is more coming we are supposed to get some tomorrow.

It rained here a little earlier.. thats what you're gonna get!

I hate snow, we got snow here yesterday, it covered up everything really good. But tommorow its supposed to all melt again.

BTW, Codered I really like your cars, I remember looking at v6z24 and how your car started out. I hope you got some kind of plastic on those convertible tops to protect them against the snow, thats what I would do.

Guest Anonymous
Right on. Looks like my car today, cept mine had about 6-8 inches on it! :shock:

Snow rules by the way

You need to start plowing those roads up there. What a mess Sunday night. :roll:

Snow rules by the way

You need to start plowing those roads up there. What a mess Sunday night. :roll:

Your telling me! I left once. That was to go to my g/fs house for a few hours. I don't think they touched my road (lovers lane) and hell, I doubt that they even got to 948. Ohhh well. Nothing you can do...or wait, yes there is! Get the damn Township Crew off of their lazy ass and get them in the trucks and plowing!! Duh! hahaha. But yea, it was hella bad up here.