How would THIS sound..

Dirty Rockstar

Hey all.. Just wonderin how this would sound/look.. I Have my 1990 Lumina Euro w/ standard sport exhaust.. What I want is to put in a Grand Prix Dual Setup (As they are easy to come by) And stick the loudest flowmasters on it.. The 3.1 already sounds sweet.. And the current hole in my muffler makes it sound good, except its startin to fall apart.. So, Duals!:D and Flowmasters!:D Make it rumble like a mother f-er!:D Just lokin for additional opinions besides my own.. Because My opinion counts, but Ill take others, lol.. Later!

Those Euro sport exhaust sound tough the way they are. I had a 1990 Euro and it sounded powerful even though it wasn't. It would fry tires easily though. You might leave the stock muffler and get some sound coming from the other end of the car, I.E. the Intake.

Stevezasycho, you have the best looking Euro gril out of all of the non-Z34 grills. Just thought youd like to know

lol.. Thanks.. It looks great in my opinion as well;-) Thanks for the compliment.. I am glad for all the responses.. am taking all you have said into consideration..:-D All options must now be explored, lol.. Later..!