New member, 1992 cutlass supreme international executive edition

Kelly

11 hours ago, jdubb4045 said:

I actually bought it and it’s the final piece to my W body 5 speed manual collection. I also own a lumina z34 manual and Grand Prix gtp manual 

I respect and appreciate this car more than I can ever express!! 😊 

Hello there friend!  Yes, I posted pics of this car and your others awhile back when you acquired the International 5 speed sedan.  Glad you made your way here.  I feel bad in that I didn't guide you here myself, my bad, very sorry about that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jiggity76 said:

Hello there friend!  Yes, I posted pics of this car and your others awhile back when you acquired the International 5 speed sedan.  Glad you made your way here.  I feel bad in that I didn't guide you here myself, my bad, very sorry about that.

No worries bud 

Happy to see you on here as well as FB 😊 

• 2 years later...

I was watching legitstreetcars (a YouTube channel) he just bought this exact model for $3000.00 I believe. Only 18 or 20 made in that color.  I think he said his has 94,000 miles 

@Kelly 

I can’t believe I’ve found this car again! I’ve known about its existence in the Calgary area for years, but it was never up for sale. How did I miss it when it changed hands?? 😭😭
Growing up, my dad had the regular Cutlass Supreme and always dreamed of owning the International, but he was never able to make it happen. I have such nostalgic memories of that Aqua color gleaming in the bright summer sun.

You’re incredibly lucky to have this rare gem in your possession. Thank you for sharing it with the world—more people need to appreciate her! Please take good care of it.

Cheers! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gman116 said:

@Kelly 

I can’t believe I’ve found this car again! I’ve known about its existence in the Calgary area for years, but it was never up for sale. How did I miss it when it changed hands?? 😭😭
Growing up, my dad had the regular Cutlass Supreme and always dreamed of owning the International, but he was never able to make it happen. I have such nostalgic memories of that Aqua color gleaming in the bright summer sun.

You’re incredibly lucky to have this rare gem in your possession. Thank you for sharing it with the world—more people need to appreciate her! Please take good care of it.

Cheers! 

It recently changed hands and was sold off by a good bud of mine.  If you want, I could find out who bought it and maybe you could try buying it from them?  IDK, just thinking out loud.

6 hours ago, Patrick65 said:

I was watching legitstreetcars (a YouTube channel) he just bought this exact model for $3000.00 I believe. Only 18 or 20 made in that color.  I think he said his has 94,000 miles 

In all honesty….they’re worth what someone is willing to pay to own it.  Actual rarity doesn’t factor in as much as overall demand for these cars is relatively low overall. 

I recently bought a 92 Regal GS from the original owner. Had Just a hair over 70k KM ( just under 44k miles) when purchased. Garaged its entire life and hasn’t seen winter since 95. The interior is about as close to perfect and new as you’re going to find today. 

I paid $8600 CAD for it. Is it worth it? To me yes. To the overall market? Maybe…  I did have an appraisal done on mine, primarily for insurance value purposes. He was unable to locate another comparable Regal…but he did locate a 92 cutlass SL coupe, along with a 92 GTP coupe for comparison that had sold recently. The cutlass sold for $8600 US, and the GTP sold for 10k US. There was also a 3rd GTP coupe actively listed for $18k US. All vehicles had 40k miles on them or less. The appraised value range he gave mine was between $16-18k CAD.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1