I want a convertible :-(

GrandPrix34

i luv my pree but after riding around in my cuz's Miata (gay car i tell him!) i cant help but love the free air of a convertible. Miata's are just not my style at all, so the best thing i can think of is a Cutty Convertible wit the DOHC....so if anyone is selling one cheap let me know! lol

I've been taking a liking to Cutty's now for some reason. I still think GP's have the best exterior and interior styling of all the w-bodies, but i am growing fond of Cutty convertibles...

if all else doesnt work out, i'll just take a sawzaw to my GP and make it a convertible 4 dr GP....LOL!

Sent you an e-mail about my Gold Package convertable in Texas.

By my convertable or keep the Prix. I saw a black STE like yours for sale here locally once that had the factory 5 blade wheels but in gold anodized trim ! :wink:

Ah.. I just thought of a sweet idea. Next to impossible to pull off, without moving the parts onto a Cutty, but a Grand Prix Turbo convertible. Now THAT would kick ass. [Gazes out the window] One day... One day..

I like the sawzaw idea. make it a summer cruiser.

I think a cool thing to do is cut all the center of the roof out and put lexan in place of it so you have a clear roof. and you can remove it when you want to cruise. $$$$$ tho

marcus