NEW PICS *Dec 9th*

THe_DeTAiL3R

Everyone has been telling me to keep my car (I've "plugged" the leak in my gas tank) and the rust.. well I'll just have to deal with that in the summer (hoping to get a grinder for christmas :twisted: )

Anyways I painted the ground FX and ghetto-spoiler as of late, so here are some pics, including never before seen pics of the interior and engine.

ok these were taken with my CRAPPY Walmart digital camera. Some of the colors are a bit off (orange should be red) as well as too much glare. Painted ground fx and ghetto spoiler, some interior stuff (painted vents and other plastic parts, steering wheel with buttons). Engine dressed up a little bit. Closeups on the Duplicolor painted wheels (they were basically just painted over the old clearcoat). *Again anything orange should be RED but my camera sucks*

car_dec9_001.JPG

car_dec9_005.JPG

car_dec9_006.JPG

car_dec9_011.JPG

car_dec9_013.JPG

car_dec9_015.JPG

car_dec9_020.JPG

car_dec9_021.JPG

car_dec9_023.JPG

wheel_015.JPG

You should paint the sideskirts black and move that red up into the door molding.. I think that would look good.. I think the red would blend better if it were up higher. It would be black>red>black. Either way, hang onto 'er.. Looks straight and clean. Thats hard to find when you get up in years.

Yep, that is the Ghetto Edition. Theres a lot of them out there, 1 of them on this message board, the others in junkyards and on ebay.

Whats ghetto? The 2 tone? I'm not talking about actual 2 tone like this:

fbf1f76f.jpg

What I mean is like this:

50_1.JPG

The body color is all one tone.. but it has the red in the door molding.

What kind of camera is it? I need something to take pics for ebay.

What camera did you use when you showed me the leather seats that I bought off of you...I thought that it was a digital camera. :?

Guest Anonymous
What kind of camera is it? I need something to take pics for ebay.

What camera did you use when you showed me the leather seats that I bought off of you...I thought that it was a digital camera. :?

It is a digital camera, but it quit working. Pretty nice Sony, too. Pisses me off.