need tire opinions please!

Heza

i did the search function and came up with too many topics to dig through....i dug through some, but nothing that helped.

so....

what tires would any of you recommend to me for good (non-winter) driving?

im looking at 245/45-17 Yokohama AVS ES 100s right now

thanks to anyone who has some input!

Michellin Pilot XGT H4's are badass and that's what I have on my car, they are a good all around tire with more focus on performance and handling, and the best Michellin is the Pilot Sport or Pilot Sport A/S (all season), those come stock on Porsche, BMW, Corvette. I think there is a Pilot Sport 2 out now, supposedly better tread wear and traction, haven't hear much yet though. I need new tires at the end of this month and I am definitely getting the XGT H4's again, not sure if the H4's come in your size but the Pilot Sports do. just remember when it comes to tires especially, you get what you pay for.

actually, the best tires that i have ever seen, and yall are gonna probly laugh at this, but they are the (now hard to find) Sears Viper all season tires. They are designed for adverse weather and are soft fairl;y soft and offer Really good traction, especially for hookup, and have good audible feedback. They are the tire of choice for almost ALL of the syclone/typhoon community.

- Justin

I like my Pilot XGT H4's they've got great handling and minimal noise for such an agressive tread pattern. They haven't worn the best though.

The previous tires on my car were Bridgstone Turenza's those were pretty terrible in every aspect.

I also really like the Michellin X-One's that I had on my Toronado, they lasted upwards of 90k miles, and thats saying alot considering how I drive around town. The only complaint I had about them was there wet handling characteristics.