Got a question

matts93z34

I hope someone can help me with this. I have a 93 z34 but i have the asg 5.0 engine swap. My question is does anyone know where i can find the upper engine mount (dogbone) for all cars. I need one for a 93 cadillac deville.

Thanks,

Matthew

I was going to try that but i wanted to get a new one. Mine has rusted out. Getting it from a junkyard might be a hassel because in the caddy when the dogbone is removed the engine needs to be held by a jack or something else. And there isnt a junkyard within a 100 miles of where i live so if anybody goes to a junkyard and happens to see a 91-94 Deville with a 4.9L and the upper engine mount is in good condition and wouldn't mind getting it for me i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Matthew

Go to your local dealer and see how much it would cost. Grab the part number and try gmparts.com

Or check out ebay. You might be able to buy a scrap car or engine for less than grand and then sell it again.