SES LIGHT ON?

90KUTTY

OK I JUST GOT MY CAR BACK FROM THE SHOP I HAD A LOT OF STUFF done THIS IS WHAT i had done-new coil, new ecm, tune up, and a couple other things like belt changes ect, but now my ses light goes on after i drive about 10 to 20 miles and i have no clue why. it used to do it when i put in my cold air intake the air sensor was not put in right but i fixed that, i checked the air sensor again and it is still in there, soo thats it any help will help. huh :shock:

It involves testing multiple components, Crankshaft Position Sensor, Camshaft Position Sensor (if applicable), knock sensor, Ignition Control Module, Ignition Coils, ECM, ECM Eprom.

90KUTTY what TDC (Trouble Diagnostics Code) did you get?

i guess but i got it 4 free it will last till some cash comes in

Put the free replacement in, pull the battery or ECM fuse for 15 minuts, and restart car.

If the SES light doesn't return, you found the culprit! If not, some more diagnosis is in order.

- Erik

i guess but i got it 4 free it will last till some cash comes in

Put the free replacement in, pull the battery or ECM fuse for 15 minuts, and restart car.

If the SES light doesn't return, you found the culprit! If not, some more diagnosis is in order.

- Erik

Unless the sensor from the yard is bad too.