HEY BOYS IMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Drache Rott

Been to busy working for a while to come out and play..... but after an extended hiatus I am actuly getting crap done.... the Lebaron is Getting the t3 is was craying for and the bigger injectors to feed it .... and I am now pulling the engine on the cutty to get ready to put in the Turbo motor

but I do have 1 few questions... I think in the 6? months that I have been gone a few of the companies I was going to get parts from are gone but I am not certain..... this is what I was going to do to the motor...tell me your recemondations as far as what you think or maybe better parts

Motor is a 1st gen 3.1 out of a 89 gp with the turbo.. the guy that sold it to me claimed 30k on the motor after rebuild and 6k on the turbo, turbo is getting a rebuild or I am going to get a another t-3 or maybe a t3/t4 hybrid from somewhere

underdrive pully/s: I think there is 2-3 companies out there that make them... any info on which ones are actulty any good?

cam: I was looking at the crane or is it crower? hydraulic hauler 5

Lifters: there is a company that makes a set of 1.6 ratio roller tipped rocker for the 3.1.. I cant remeber who...

Prom (I know this might cause a fight): I need a prom for this beast

tranny: I am looking for a better drive chain ... some kinda upgraded race chain for my automatic.

tail lights: I still am after the speical taillights that are on a few coups and alot of convertibls in 93-96.. I need the trunk lip, the taillights and the reverse light section

Please help with my questions

Thanks Dave

Well, my car was hit recently and the autobody shop said $157 for one taillight that has the lip. I am guessing if you got some sort of catalog from a place like this you could pick up the parts. FFP makes the pulleys.

tail lights: I still am after the speical taillights that are on a few coups and alot of convertibls in 93-96.. I need the trunk lip, the taillights and the reverse light section

Dave, you can pull off the rear back-up light assembly, prep, prime and paint to match.

In fact, I did all the painting and installation after finding all the parts; good way to save cash.

That's what I did on my old Cutlass after installing the 'aero' spolier + taillights.

- Erik