I got a DIC!!!

phantomshado

for $10 bucks plus 6 shipping. sweet. I'm so happy. All I need now is a place to put it, and the wiring and schematics to make it go. Its out of an early 90's GP. Looks like this eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=38650&item=2444865579#ebayphotohosting

How do I wire it, and where do I put it.

I have a 94 Cutlass coupe, with the lame ass 60/40 split front. Tha means no console to mount it in. I have no C68 or ECC to wire it through. Dammit. :evil:

Anyone want to donate a floor shifter console??? :lol:

At least I finally have one, for the right price. Someday it will have a home.

Here is the link to the site.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=38650&item=2444865579#ebayphotohosting

I pulled a DIC (and deluxe instrument cluster) out of an junkyard '89 Cutlass Supreme Int'l. Unfortunately my '88's wiring harness has no place to stick my DIC in, so I will be eBaying it soon, the cluster too. Both power up and seem to work on the bench.

Its ok, I walked into that one :lol:

Seriously though, anyone have the little clip that plugs into the dic with about 6-8inches of wire??? That'd be awesome.

-Ben

i do! - and as for the center console, it was gone out of the car when i got there - someone beat me to it.

although i can get a regular console and swap out the tops i think...

- Justin