ANOTHER accident

Green96GTPchick

Cars and I are not mixing. I just had my third accident in three weeks, 2nd in 2 days today. Yesterday as I was leaving work an old woman rolled into me because she wasnt paying attention and didn't see me. I hadn't even left hte parking lot.Then today on the same road I had my first accident on, I got rear ended by soem mother in a minivan. Will it ever stop??? I am beginning to think that my car has a big traget on it and sign that says "HIT ME!!!!" I am thinking of getting rid of this car because I have had it for 2 1/2 months and have had numerous accidents with it.

Quit driving.

Ya, I drive the POS civic everywhere and only the GP when i want to.

The Cutty is getting worked on first thing tomarrow......hopfully it will be running by noon or a little later 8)

Heh, I had two people bump my rear end in the same week. Boy was I pissed the second time it happened. The first time was at a McDonalds drive-thru, some lady in an Intepid bumped me from behind, and probably wasn't paying attention. It didn't do any damage. The second time it was an old guy in a van. I was sitting at a light, and all the sudden I feel my car hit from behind, and I was like "What the hell?!?!", I got out of my car to inspect if there was any damage, and the old bastard didn't even get out of his van to see if everything was ok. Again no damage, I should have knocked on his window and blamed the split in the bumper on him, which I had long before, just becuase he was ignorant.

Leave your headlights ON all the time even during daylight hours. You will be more visible.

I had them on. I think it was cuz there was a hold up at the light and she was only paying attention to the fact that the light turned green, not to the fact that we couldnt go anyway. Burneroftherice was in front of me and didnt realize i got hit so he kept going, he was at my house for like 15 minutes before he called me to find out where i was.

Buy Nicks car and use it as part. Granted his is mesed in the rear too.

Not to jack this thread......but anyone ever get the urge to bump stupid people on the highway. Was driving the other day and some 00+ Impala was in the middle lane; I pull up, pass him, then I get stuck behind a slow Subaru. Anyways, this Impala decides to catch up and get in front of me and not try and go anywhere. Im like "Wtf was the point of that move?" I really wanted to give his ass a tap and move him outa the way.

bumping people on highway = bad, ive seen what happenes when you give people small taps while going 60+, they go flyyyyying.

Atleast the cop that showed up had a sense of humor, Green96GTPchick forgot to mention that we were stuck in 4:00 traffic, we had to wait, like 20 minutes til the cop got there. It was amusing watching the people trying to go around, tho i was afraid there was gonna be another accident.

bumping people on highway = bad, ive seen what happenes when you give people small taps while going 60+, they go flyyyyying.

Oh I know exactly what it could do :twisted: I get road rage from walking on the sidewalk and seeing people But gettin a ticket and damaging the car isnt worth it. I just scared myself cause the thought crossed my mind.

to avoid getting hit, drive like an asshole

Why does this make sence? I have noticed more that when i drive conservativly i have had more close calls than i can count. But when i dont let people in, make a few cut offs here and there, and anything else i can do to drive aggresivaly i do. I still obey the speed limit as that saves me gas but when i drive like that i usually have no problems with close calls.